We’ve compiled some FAQ’s to help make your first class at Yoga Station super smooth!
- In your living room, bedroom, roof deck, the list is endless, for our Zoom classes! Just make sure you have enough room to move safely, and that you have fresh air, and a wee bit of privacy. To that end, although we love students to keep their videos on, we understand if it’s just better for you to turn the video off.
- Our in-person classes take place in our home studio at 25 Ridgecrest West, Scarsdale, NY 10583. We have room for 7 students. Email us at email@example.com, or call/text 914–874-6295 to reserve your spot.
What to Wear?
- Clothes that you can move and breathe in easily.
- T-shirts, and yoga pants, or jogging pants. Bare feet.
- You may sweat so feel free to bring a towel.
What to Bring?
- Yoga Mat is essential, and the rest is optional: two blocks, a blanket, a bolster, a strap. We have props for in-person classes!
- Don’t bring your phone with you-it can, almost always, wait. This is your time to nurture yourself: honor that commitment.
- Sense of Humor: hey, it can’t hurt!
I’m a Newbie. Which Class Should I Take?
- Saturdays 11:00 am – 12:00 pm is Basics for Beginners. It’s geared for beginners, and perfect for those new to the practice.
- Another appropriate class for beginners is Gentle Hatha on Wednesdays at 11:00am.
- If you enjoy more of a flow, the Vinyasa classes may be more your speed. If you are new to yoga, there is a bit of learning curve, but keep your sense of humor (see above)…it’s a marvelous practice.
- If you want something a little more challenging, check out Ravi’s Sunday Morning Yoga – it’s the real deal!
We look forward to welcoming you to our online and in-person classes! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 914-874-6295 or email me at YogaStation@yahoo.com.
Char Daigle, Owner