Yoga Station is easily accessible by car, bus, and Metro-North train.
- From White Plains and northern Westchester: Take exit 15 southbound on Bronx River Parkway. This brings you to Greenacres Avenue, where free street parking is available. Park here and walk across the train tracks via the pedestrian bridge at the train station.
- Or turn right onto Walworth Avenue, and then right onto Fenimore. We are the first building on the right-hand side, right after the train station. Metered parking is available on the street, or in the municipal parking lot across the street behind RiteAid.
- From Southern Westchester and NYC: Take Exit 15 northbound on Bronx River Parkway. Turn left onto Fenimore and proceed as above.
- From Western Westchester: Drive East on Highway 287 and take Exit 5 to Tarrytown Road. Continue to the Bronx River Parkway south and proceed as above.
- From Eastern Westchester and Connecticut: Drive West on Highway 287. Take Exit 6. Turn left onto Orchard and continue onto Cemetery Road. Take a sharp left onto Bronx River Parkway South and proceed as above.
Take a local Metro North train to Hartsdale Train Station. We are located right across the street of the southbound tracks at 221 East Hartsdale Avenue. Look for “Dunkin’ Donuts” on the street level; our studio is directly above. The entrance to Yoga Station is on the side of the building with the blue brick facade. Take the elevator or stairs to the second floor.
Take Beeline Bus to the intersection of Hartsdale Avenue and Central Avenue. Walk east for 10 minutes on East Hartsdale towards the Hartsdale Train Station. The studio is in the last building on the left-hand side. Enter the building through the side facing the train platform.